Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feyikemi's Birthday: 01.13.12

A lil' over a month ago now - WOW! That lovely Friday January 13th was different and indeed a blessed day! I started to think to myself a few months before the "D" day - hmmmm God I'd like to show you how thankful I am for life. I don't take any single day I wake up for granted, for it is not my doing but of the magnificent God! Many ideas started "dancing around my head - LOL" I finally made the decision to challenge myself to do something out of MY norm!!!

Yes out of MY norm - had to learn new culture, food, dress styles etc :) The planning was fun, informative and best of all educative for me. I pride myself in being open and learning something new everyday. I soooooooo learned a lot along the way :) Fun! Fun!! Fun!!!


Couple of months before my birthday, I had a photo shoot which  was very different for me. I decided to do an Indian themed shoot with a Moroccan twist along with other shots. Click on the link to view my pre-birthday photo shoot: Feyikemi's Pre-Birthday Photos

Morning of my actual birthday which I celebrated on the same day, I went to the spa with some of my close friends. We had so much fun and here's a link to check out the pics: Feyikemi's Spa Photos

My perfect day was crowned with top notch fun and then some ;) yup! yup! Fun accelerated to gear 6 when I was joined by my friends and family at the venue of my party. It was everything I envisioned and more. I am very grateful to my wonderful friends and fam! There are too many pictures from that night (over a thousand...) so I have decided to compile my favorites in a slide show video for you all to enjoy!
Feyikemi's Moroccan Birthday Photos  




All guests were kept in the loop via - www.ftkkonnect.com/rsvp Check it out too!


Thanks to all our wonderful vendors!
Photography: Brins Image
Make up: Juicy
Spa Tshirts: Kre8tive Embroidery
Shoes and Hall decor: Jenibelle
Hair:  Ova- Boutique
Jewellery: Laomiz
Planning and Decor: FTK~KONNECT

2 comments: